If I was to ask you: ” How many of you feel overwhelmed?” The answer according to a Deloitte Study, is 77%.
During the pandemic, a record 5.4 million women left the workforce. There are a lot of articles that talk about the great resignation, the great retirement, the great hiring–but few focus on the cause, the overwhelm. If we apply the 77% statistic to the total number of women who left their jobs, 4,158,000 felt overwhelmed.
Take a break today and listen to host and Founder of HerCsuite™ Natalie Benamou, as she shares the secret to retaining and engaging female talent.
4 Ways To Increase Retention and Engagement:
1. Provide a mentoring program. Focus on meeting the needs of women in your organization. Offer a service like Made For You Mentoring by HerCsuite™ and include an easy mentor to mentee match system and hosting kickoff events.
2. Remove overwhelm by offering curated events. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are made up of volunteers. Offer the leaders in your ERG support to execute an event, so they can focus on leadership development instead of logistics.
3. Invite leaders to participate. When women see a leader engaged in a mentoring program, they feel valued and appreciated.
4. Keep it simple. The best way to encourage participation is by making access to events, meetings and communication easy for all participants.
Two Mentoring Made For You Programs:
1. Cross Organization Mentorship Programs like Coupa Empower's program. Check out the Press Release on how four organizations were matched across their employee resource groups 1:1 and have a private Mentoring Hub inside HerCsuite™.
2. Internal Mentoring Programs: Mentors are matched to a group of mentees like Terumo BCT's program. “HerCsuite™ platform is so much easier to use and create connections. Now more than ever, people are so busy, ease of use is really important.” – Melanie Neal, Vice President, Terumo BCT
We are focused on the 77% of you who feel overwhelmed and offer women and organizations a framework to reduce stress and achieve success at every career level.
Are you planning for retirement? HerCsuite™ NEXT is a new mastermind program designed to support women 50 and over who are looking to retire. Join HerCsuite™ Mastermind Circle program and save on annual subscriptions.
Natalie Benamou is the Founder of HerCsuite™, transforming the way organizations retain and engage female talent. Visit HerCsuite™ and schedule a demo to learn more about our mentoring made easy, curated events and SaaS platform. Reach out to Natalie at HerCsuite™ or send a text to 224-209-6424.
LinkedIn: Natalie Benamou | HerCsuite™ This podcast is sponsored by Aaptiv. Listeners can get your free 30-day trial here. Credits: Thanks to Julie Deem and the Business Podcast Editor for editing our podcast!
Never miss an episode, subscribe to HerCsuite™ Radio.
Natalie founded Herpower2 Lead to create products that empower women to make lasting impacts today and into the future. She takes a ‘serve first’ approach to life and has applied this principle throughout her career, serving in leadership positions in business as well as non-profit organizations.
Share this story: